Introducing The Student Success Program with Job Readiness!
- Get paid to learn!
- Here to support the culinary training needs of the community!
- Take your passion for cooking to the next level!
- The Academy offers everyone in the surrounding community with more than the basics of a job skill but the offering of life skills so that a student can be successful in the workplace!
- HSC is offering a curriculum for every trainee level, or a student can start the training from a beginner’s level and continue onto the advanced level!
- We offer personalized support to help a student keep on track with their education and career goals! Which includes, one on one coaching, mentoring, job readiness training, alumni support, and even resume & interview help!
- We offer the immersive hands on learning and industry connections that prepare you for your future in the culinary industry.
- The career services will even help propel you towards your career post-graduation!
- We are dedicated to developing future leaders of the culinary industry!
- Courses offered: Beginner, Intermediate and Advance training in the culinary arena.
- The Academy’s courses will run on a rolling admission basis meaning it will continue to accept students on a space available basis throughout the year.
- Students will have the option to complete all three of the levels of training or one level. There are no additional fee for each level!!
- Lots of programs available!
- Do not hesitate to contact us for class schedules, class attendance opportunities, certification help and general counseling!
- Call us to inquire about our youth program! If you are between the ages of 18-24, Live in either Ward 7 or 8, and have a high school diploma or equivalent? We have a program specifically for you!
Please contact us by clicking the box below or calling us using the following:
2000 Alabama Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20020